Calling all travelers! Donut is a super simple, convenient, and effective solution for on-the-go humidification. We were inspired by our own awful travel experiences. Too many times have we found ourselves with dry throats and crusty eyes after a night of sleep in a hotel. Long car rides can be painfully dry as well, especially since we try to avoid drinking too much water (to avoid having to take a bathroom stop).
Donut is adjustable in size to best fit the water container you are using, and it pumps out just as much ultra-fine quality mist as any other humidifier out there. You can literally take this anywhere you go, and it works perfectly with tap or mineral water.
Nothing fancy here - just the ultimate portable humidifying companion to take along on your journeys.
Noise Level: Ultrasonic
Type of Mist: Cool Nano-mist
Maintenance Type: Cotton Filter
Notable Features: 2 sizes you can use depending on water source
Voltage (V): 6V
Anion Density: 1000000pcs/m³
Power Source: USB
Application area: <10㎡
Spray amount: 35ml/h
Working temperature: -10 to 50℃
Cotton core size: D10*H120mm/D10*H198mm
Benefits of a humidifier
Check out our blog posts for more on why exactly humidifiers are amazing household & office companions.
Here are our top 5 perks of having a humidifier:
1. Cool mist and balanced air can help you manage and avoid those awful allergy symptoms.
2. Sounder sleep & feel-good mornings. Having a humidifier really helps if you're waking up with a sore throat / dry nose.
3. Helps hair & skin stay moisturized and balanced.
4. Decrease eye strain throughout the day if you're staring at a screen for extended period of time.
5. Decrease dryness and create an anti-virus environment.
Tell me more
Indoor humidity levels are on average anywhere from 20-40% lower than outside. Compound that with running the AC or a heater system, and it can get really dry.
Place our ultrasonic cool mist humidifiers within 4 feet of where you want immediate results, and you'll feel the difference in minutes.
How to Indulge
Each one of our products have a slightly different setup process, but there is a general set of steps you can follow to get your humidifier misting right away:
1. Charge / power your unit. Be sure to give things a full charge before first use.
2. Make sure the cotton filters are properly installed.
3. Fill up your humidifier tank with water so that the cotton filters are thoroughly soaking.
4. Press the "mist" button, and you're all set!
Reach out to us with any questions on Instagram or via our contact page.
Unfortunately, most of our humidifiers are not built for essential oils.
However, due to an incredible amount of requests and our community's ongoing support, we've developed an all-in-one large capacity humidifier + essential oil diffuser, James.
The only product in our collection that is specifically designed for essential oils is James.
Sign up for our newsletter if you want updates on our upcoming Winter Essentials collection. We're collaborating with a number of organic oil experts from across the world to bring the best of Aromatherapy to you.