S E P T E M B E R _ 3
All 500 units have been reserved.
O C T O B E R _ 3
All 1500 units have been reserved.
N O V E M B E R _ 3
All 2500 units have been reserved.
N O V E M B E R _ 1 3
Now taking order reservations.
1) Receive an exclusive discounted price only available to our early-bird community.
2) Receive a pack of complimentary replacement filters to help keep things clean & fresh on your humidifying journey. Just add this link to your cart and use the code "preorder" at check-out!
3) Free Global Shipping (3-7 business days)
Process Terms & Conditions:
1) We're currently accepting pre-orders which are scheduled to ship out by 11/13. There is a possibility that things ship as early as 10/31 - after placing a pre-order, you will receive an email that lets you know your pre-order ID and estimated delivery date.
Note: Our 11/3 pre-order list is full as of 10/21. Orders are on track to ship by 11/3. Thanks for all of your support & interest!
2) There is no penalty or fee charged for pre-order cancellations. If you've changed your mind, feel free to send us an email at email@example.com, and our support team will be there to help process your return.
3) Cancellations can only be made up until 10 days before the tentative shipping date. Last day to cancel is 10/23 for the 11/3 batch. If there's an urgent request, send us an email and we'll do our best to help you out.
Feel free to send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with any further questions or concerns.
Benefits of a humidifier
Check out our blog posts for more on why exactly humidifiers are amazing household & office companions.
Here are our top 5 perks of having a humidifier:
1. Cool mist and balanced air can help you manage and avoid those awful allergy symptoms.
2. Sounder sleep & feel-good mornings. Having a humidifier really helps if you're waking up with a sore throat / dry nose.
3. Helps hair & skin stay moisturized and balanced.
4. Decrease eye strain throughout the day if you're staring at a screen for extended period of time.
5. Decrease dryness and create an anti-virus environment.
Tell me more
Indoor humidity levels are on average anywhere from 20-40% lower than outside. Compound that with running the AC or a heater system, and it can get really dry.
Place our ultrasonic cool mist humidifiers within 4 feet of where you want immediate results, and you'll feel the difference in minutes.
How to Indulge
Each one of our products have a slightly different setup process, but there is a general set of steps you can follow to get your humidifier misting right away:
1. Charge / power your unit. Be sure to give things a full charge before first use.
2. Make sure the cotton filters are properly installed.
3. Fill up your humidifier tank with water so that the cotton filters are thoroughly soaking.
4. Press the "mist" button, and you're all set!
Reach out to us with any questions on Instagram or via our contact page.
Unfortunately, most of our humidifiers are not built for essential oils.
However, due to an incredible amount of requests and our community's ongoing support, we've developed an all-in-one large capacity humidifier + essential oil diffuser, James.
The only product in our collection that is specifically designed for essential oils is James.
Sign up for our newsletter if you want updates on our upcoming Winter Essentials collection. We're collaborating with a number of organic oil experts from across the world to bring the best of Aromatherapy to you.