It's no secret that Bambi gets a lot of the attention around here. Easy to clean, and unbelievably adorable, Bambi makes for a great bedside companion. Available in white and pink, this humidifier packs a great capacity for its size.
In addition to a basic warm night light function, Bambi also comes with a 2-time smart-stop feature that automatically halts mist output after 4 or 8 hours. We chose this design for how child and pet friendly it is. Bambi is a fantastic addition of personality and cuteness to any home or work environment, and we love that Bambi is a part of our humidifier family.
Noise Level: Ultrasonic
Type of Mist: Cool Nano-mist
Capacity: 300 mL (up to 8 hours continuous)
Maintenance Type: Basic Water Tank Cleaning, Cotton Filter
Notable Features: LED night light feature, Timed feature that shuts off automatically in either 4 or 8 hours
Additional Specifications:Humidification Method: Mist Discharge
Voltage (V): 5V
Power (W): 2W
Humidifying Capacity: 30ml/h
Water-shortage Power-off Protection: Yes
Power Type: USB
Type: Ultrasonic Humidifier
Timing Function: Yes
Benefits of a humidifier
Check out our blog posts for more on why exactly humidifiers are amazing household & office companions.
Here are our top 5 perks of having a humidifier:
1. Cool mist and balanced air can help you manage and avoid those awful allergy symptoms.
2. Sounder sleep & feel-good mornings. Having a humidifier really helps if you're waking up with a sore throat / dry nose.
3. Helps hair & skin stay moisturized and balanced.
4. Decrease eye strain throughout the day if you're staring at a screen for extended period of time.
5. Decrease dryness and create an anti-virus environment.
Tell me more
Indoor humidity levels are on average anywhere from 20-40% lower than outside. Compound that with running the AC or a heater system, and it can get really dry.
Place our ultrasonic cool mist humidifiers within 4 feet of where you want immediate results, and you'll feel the difference in minutes.
How to Indulge
Each one of our products have a slightly different setup process, but there is a general set of steps you can follow to get your humidifier misting right away:
1. Charge / power your unit. Be sure to give things a full charge before first use.
2. Make sure the cotton filters are properly installed.
3. Fill up your humidifier tank with water so that the cotton filters are thoroughly soaking.
4. Press the "mist" button, and you're all set!
Reach out to us with any questions on Instagram or via our contact page.
Unfortunately, most of our humidifiers are not built for essential oils.
However, due to an incredible amount of requests and our community's ongoing support, we've developed an all-in-one large capacity humidifier + essential oil diffuser, James.
The only product in our collection that is specifically designed for essential oils is James.
Sign up for our newsletter if you want updates on our upcoming Winter Essentials collection. We're collaborating with a number of organic oil experts from across the world to bring the best of Aromatherapy to you.