Did you know that cactus are one of the only natural water carriers in a desert? If you're like us and struggle with dry & air conditioned environments, add Charlie to your space!
Charlie is an ultrasonic mini humidifier designed to brighten up any room. With a built in LED night light, Charlie makes for a wonderful nightstand companion. Get a nice full night of rest and trust Charlie to keep your air balanced.
Available in green, blue, and pink, Charlie is super simple to clean and stays under 30 decibels for an ultra quiet humidifying experience.
And come on, we can all use a little more cute cactus in our lives.
Noise Level: Ultrasonic
Type of Mist: Cool Nano-mist
Capacity: 340 mL (8-10 hours intermittent)
Maintenance Type: Basic Water Tank Cleaning, Cotton Filter
Notable Features: LED Night Light
Humidification Method: Mist Discharge
Voltage (V): DC 5V
Power (W): 1.5-2W
Water-shortage Power-off Protection: Yes
Type: Ultrasonic Humidifier
Mist Output: 25-30 mL / hr
Humidity Control: Manual
Timing Function: Yes
Benefits of a humidifier
Check out our blog posts for more on why exactly humidifiers are amazing household & office companions.
Here are our top 5 perks of having a humidifier:
1. Cool mist and balanced air can help you manage and avoid those awful allergy symptoms.
2. Sounder sleep & feel-good mornings. Having a humidifier really helps if you're waking up with a sore throat / dry nose.
3. Helps hair & skin stay moisturized and balanced.
4. Decrease eye strain throughout the day if you're staring at a screen for extended period of time.
5. Decrease dryness and create an anti-virus environment.
Tell me more
Indoor humidity levels are on average anywhere from 20-40% lower than outside. Compound that with running the AC or a heater system, and it can get really dry.
Place our ultrasonic cool mist humidifiers within 4 feet of where you want immediate results, and you'll feel the difference in minutes.
How to Indulge
Each one of our products have a slightly different setup process, but there is a general set of steps you can follow to get your humidifier misting right away:
1. Charge / power your unit. Be sure to give things a full charge before first use.
2. Make sure the cotton filters are properly installed.
3. Fill up your humidifier tank with water so that the cotton filters are thoroughly soaking.
4. Press the "mist" button, and you're all set!
Reach out to us with any questions on Instagram or via our contact page.
Unfortunately, most of our humidifiers are not built for essential oils.
However, due to an incredible amount of requests and our community's ongoing support, we've developed an all-in-one large capacity humidifier + essential oil diffuser, James.
The only product in our collection that is specifically designed for essential oils is James.
Sign up for our newsletter if you want updates on our upcoming Winter Essentials collection. We're collaborating with a number of organic oil experts from across the world to bring the best of Aromatherapy to you.