Grown exclusively in the fertile grounds of Bulgaria, our Lavender oils are the products of a uniquely rare climate & altitude combination. Available on 11/1.
There is so much content out there on essential oils - it can be totally overwhelming to try and understand, let alone apply, all of this information in an effort to better our environments. That's why our team has decided to keep things simple and just boil it down to the 3 essential things you need to know about our essential oils.
Where is it from?
100% Organic from Bulgaria
What does it smell like?
Floral, fruity, and sweet - medium tones with subtle depth.
What is it used/known for?
Bulgarian Lavender has a very unique and elegant aroma. Aside from being a core oil in contemporary aromatherapy, organic lavender is one of the few oils that can be applied directly onto the skin without any dilution. Lavender is hands down one of the most, if not the single most, popular essential oil in the world for both its iconic scent profile & versatile application.
An "everyone-pleaser." It's tough to find someone who doesn't love the scent of lavender. A classic & worthwhile addition to any essential oil collection.
Benefits of a humidifier
Check out our blog posts for more on why exactly humidifiers are amazing household & office companions.
Here are our top 5 perks of having a humidifier:
1. Cool mist and balanced air can help you manage and avoid those awful allergy symptoms.
2. Sounder sleep & feel-good mornings. Having a humidifier really helps if you're waking up with a sore throat / dry nose.
3. Helps hair & skin stay moisturized and balanced.
4. Decrease eye strain throughout the day if you're staring at a screen for extended period of time.
5. Decrease dryness and create an anti-virus environment.
Tell me more
Indoor humidity levels are on average anywhere from 20-40% lower than outside. Compound that with running the AC or a heater system, and it can get really dry.
Place our ultrasonic cool mist humidifiers within 4 feet of where you want immediate results, and you'll feel the difference in minutes.
How to Indulge
Each one of our products have a slightly different setup process, but there is a general set of steps you can follow to get your humidifier misting right away:
1. Charge / power your unit. Be sure to give things a full charge before first use.
2. Make sure the cotton filters are properly installed.
3. Fill up your humidifier tank with water so that the cotton filters are thoroughly soaking.
4. Press the "mist" button, and you're all set!
Reach out to us with any questions on Instagram or via our contact page.
Unfortunately, most of our humidifiers are not built for essential oils.
However, due to an incredible amount of requests and our community's ongoing support, we've developed an all-in-one large capacity humidifier + essential oil diffuser, James.
The only product in our collection that is specifically designed for essential oils is James.
Sign up for our newsletter if you want updates on our upcoming Winter Essentials collection. We're collaborating with a number of organic oil experts from across the world to bring the best of Aromatherapy to you.