Meet the Stella Mini,
The newest addition in our line of ultra-efficient humidifiers, the Stella Mini is an elegant reinterpretation of our original Stella model and offers our advanced single spray nano-mist feature. In addition to this, the Stella Mini provides a calming night light function and a wireless humidifying experience for up to 18 hours of continued usage.
This compact humidifier stays below 36 decibels and manages to remain almost entirely silent. The Stella Mini is extremely easy to clean, only needing a light rinse from time to time and a quick filter swap every few months.
Our team definitely recommends this humidifier for anyone who is looking to pick up a compact and effective answer to dry air, and we are so excited to be able to call her a member of our humidifier family.
Noise Level: Ultrasonic
Type of Mist: Cool Nano-mist
Capacity: 500 mL (10+ hours continuous)
Maintenance Type: Basic Water Tank Cleaning, Cotton Filter
Notable Features: Dual-mode ambient warm lighting
Portable: USB charging
Voltage (V): 5V
Power (W): 10W
Water-shortage Power-off Protection: Yes
Function: Ultrasonic Sterilize
Power Type: USB
Type: Ultrasonic Humidifier
Mist Outlet Quantity: One
Mist Output (gallon / day): 20-40ML/H
Benefits of a humidifier
Check out our blog posts for more on why exactly humidifiers are amazing household & office companions.
Here are our top 5 perks of having a humidifier:
1. Cool mist and balanced air can help you manage and avoid those awful allergy symptoms.
2. Sounder sleep & feel-good mornings. Having a humidifier really helps if you're waking up with a sore throat / dry nose.
3. Helps hair & skin stay moisturized and balanced.
4. Decrease eye strain throughout the day if you're staring at a screen for extended period of time.
5. Decrease dryness and create an anti-virus environment.
Tell me more
Indoor humidity levels are on average anywhere from 20-40% lower than outside. Compound that with running the AC or a heater system, and it can get really dry.
Place our ultrasonic cool mist humidifiers within 4 feet of where you want immediate results, and you'll feel the difference in minutes.
How to Indulge
Each one of our products have a slightly different setup process, but there is a general set of steps you can follow to get your humidifier misting right away:
1. Charge / power your unit. Be sure to give things a full charge before first use.
2. Make sure the cotton filters are properly installed.
3. Fill up your humidifier tank with water so that the cotton filters are thoroughly soaking.
4. Press the "mist" button, and you're all set!
Reach out to us with any questions on Instagram or via our contact page.
Unfortunately, most of our humidifiers are not built for essential oils.
However, due to an incredible amount of requests and our community's ongoing support, we've developed an all-in-one large capacity humidifier + essential oil diffuser, James.
The only product in our collection that is specifically designed for essential oils is James.
Sign up for our newsletter if you want updates on our upcoming Winter Essentials collection. We're collaborating with a number of organic oil experts from across the world to bring the best of Aromatherapy to you.