Available in blue, pink, and white, we've designed Watson to be the perfectly sized portable all-purpose humidifier. It has a built-in adjustable fan to complement its refreshing cool-nano-mist capabilities, all while managing to stay extremely quiet. Put this on your bedside table for a night of balanced, hydrating, and undisturbed rest.
Whether you're traveling, lounging at home, or at work, the Watson brings a stylish & unparalleled wireless experience into your life. We are so proud to be able to call the Watson a member of our family, and we would highly recommend this humidifier as a fantastic introduction to the rest of our line.
Noise Level: Ultrasonic
Type of Mist: Cool Nano-mist
Capacity: 400 mL (10 hours continuous, 20 hours intermittent mode)
Maintenance Type: Basic Water Tank Cleaning, Cotton Filter
Notable Features: 3-Speed Built-in Fan, Automatic Shutdown
Portable: Rechargeable USB
Humidification Method: Mist Discharge
Voltage (V): 5V
Power (W): 3W
Water-shortage Power-off Protection: Yes
Power Type: USB Rechargeable Battery
Mist Output (gallon / day): 30ml/h
Type: Cool-Mist Impeller Humidifier
Benefits of a humidifier
Check out our blog posts for more on why exactly humidifiers are amazing household & office companions.
Here are our top 5 perks of having a humidifier:
1. Cool mist and balanced air can help you manage and avoid those awful allergy symptoms.
2. Sounder sleep & feel-good mornings. Having a humidifier really helps if you're waking up with a sore throat / dry nose.
3. Helps hair & skin stay moisturized and balanced.
4. Decrease eye strain throughout the day if you're staring at a screen for extended period of time.
5. Decrease dryness and create an anti-virus environment.
Tell me more
Indoor humidity levels are on average anywhere from 20-40% lower than outside. Compound that with running the AC or a heater system, and it can get really dry.
Place our ultrasonic cool mist humidifiers within 4 feet of where you want immediate results, and you'll feel the difference in minutes.
How to Indulge
Each one of our products have a slightly different setup process, but there is a general set of steps you can follow to get your humidifier misting right away:
1. Charge / power your unit. Be sure to give things a full charge before first use.
2. Make sure the respective filters (cotton or Zeolite) are properly installed.
3. Fill up your humidifier tank with water so that the cotton filters are thoroughly soaking.
4. Press the "mist" button, and you're all set!
Reach out to us with any questions on Instagram or via our contact page.
Unfortunately, most of our humidifiers are not built for essential oils.
However, due to an incredible amount of requests and our community's ongoing support, we've developed an all-in-one large capacity humidifier + essential oil diffuser, James.
The only product in our collection that is specifically designed for essential oils is James.
Sign up for our newsletter if you want updates on our upcoming Winter Essentials collection. We're collaborating with a number of organic oil experts from across the world to bring the best of Aromatherapy to you.